2019 has been quite the wild ride and it’s only fitting if we end this year with a bang! This latest release on RepairDesk’s web app brings you another round of achievement regarding user-requested improvements and reported bugs. Here’s what you can expect in this release.
Hide Send SMS Toggle
We have implemented this improvement to make UI a lot clearer for the customers who are not using any SMS integrations. From now on, if you have not enabled any SMS integration in your RepairDesk account, the trigger to send SMS alerts will be hidden by default from all screens.
Once you have enabled any integration to send SMS notifications, the trigger will be displayed.
IMP #959 – Option to Disable IMEI Trigger
For businesses that are not limited to only cellphone repair, we have set ‘Serial’ in place of ‘IMEI’ at the POS screen. In the store settings, when default input criteria is selected as ‘Serial’, a new trigger named as ‘Disable IMEI’ will be displayed. This trigger will allow you to totally disable the IMEI field while entering details for a work order.
Pre/Post Repair Conditions
Our team has worked on the user-suggested improvement that will allow store employees to select all pre/post repair conditions via a single toggle. Additionally, on the pop-up where you can select multiple repair conditions, you can now set any condition to a neutral state as well.
We have implemented four default campaigns with pre-designed templates to ease your marketing efforts. Besides, there is always an option to create custom campaigns. The default campaigns will be listed as:
- Airtime Expired
- Airtime Sold Follow Up
- Sold Items Follow Up
- Repair Jobs Follow Up
Just choose any campaign and you are good to go!
There are two new campaigns against the bill payments module. These are named as airtime expired and airtime sold. Set up a custom audience and send follow-up emails in a few clicks. Also, when setting up bill payments in your RepairDesk account for the very first time, you can now select all providers with one trigger, and choose all the mentioned networks in a single click.
Furthermore, in the Bill Payments report, when you select a provider from the report filters, relevant network list will automatically be populated against that provider.
RepairDesk is speedily moving towards stability and our hard-working bug fixing team has worked on more than 30 issues in the past two weeks. Some of them are listed below.
- An issue was reported in the pagination of ticket listing page. The problem is fixed and the next page selected will now be shown from the page-top.
- The tags for IMEI and device were not working properly when creating a ticket from Customer Portal. This issue has been resolved.
- Bug #988 – We have fixed the problem regarding the cloning of serials in case of serialized inventory.
- There was no option to select serials when serialized inventory was transferred from one store to another. But now you can receive all the transferred items without any problem.
- We have fixed some minor issues related to the mobile responsiveness in the Appointment Calendar widget.
- When ending any employee shift from a store (other than the main store), the admin was not receiving any reconciliation report against that employee shift. This issue has been resolved.
Thank you so much for your support and valuable feedback that has allowed us to make RepairDesk better. We look forward to 2020 when we will be releasing cool updates to RepairDesk’s iPad app and web app!
If you are looking for a versatile cellphone repair shop software for your repair business, using which you can set up your marketing campaigns, order parts and accessories in just a few clicks, and manage everything at one platform, then RepairDesk is the right choice for you. Enjoy using the world’s 1st iPad POS solution for cell phone repair businesses with RepairDesk.