Connect with your audience through real-time job notifications with the brand-new RepairDesk SMS feature. This service is currently available to customers in the UK, USA, Australia, and Canada, with more to come in the near future. When signing on to RepairDesk SMS, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Multiple SMS plans to choose from – based on the number of text messages you need at your repair store
- Buy a dedicated virtual number to send and receive text messages from
- Flexibility to use SMS credits at different store locations
- Receive reply alerts in your RepairDesk account
- Maintain SMS logs with complete details – separate inbox & outbox folders
- Hide customer reply alerts from any employee you choose
- Search text messages with customer number or SMS status
- SMS plan have no expiry date – use for as long as you like until you consume all credits
- Add an opt-out link when sending bulk SMS for customers who want to unsubscribe
- Send individual or multiple text messages in one go
- Choose from predefined templates
- Send customized text messages by adding the useful tags provided
- Control email & SMS alert toggles at the time of selecting customers
To learn more about this useful new feature, visit our knowledge-base article on RepairDesk SMS Feature.
Ticket Default Status
With the latest changes in our web app, you can now choose any ticket status as a ‘default’ status to appear whenever a new ticket is created. A newly-added column will allow you to mark the status as default when you go to Order Status in the Store Settings.
Our bug-fixing team has resolved more than 30 bugs in the past two weeks. Here are a few of them;
- A customer reported that the ‘reply’ button was not working in the Manage Tickets section. The issue has been fixed, and the emails can now be sent successfully by hitting this reply button.
- Bug# 963– On a mobile view, ‘How did you hear about us’ report displayed an empty page. The problem has been detected and fixed.
- Options under the ‘More Actions’ button was not displayed correctly in mobile view. The reported issue has been taken care of.
- Bug# 949– Some customers were unable to set the inventory ‘reorder level’ and ‘stock warning’ from the Inventory Listing page. We have fixed this issue in our latest update.
That’s all for now. Stay tuned for more updates and exciting improvements lined up for you in the coming future! Enjoy using the world’s 1st iPad POS solution for cell phone repair business.
RepairDesk makes your life easier by helping you manage your work effortlessly and with just a few clicks. From creating repair tickets to inventory management, we have everything that you need to run a cellphone repair shop. Get a FREE trial of our all-in-one POS software and see it for yourself!