Tyro Integration with Web App
Now connect Tyro with your web app and keep your cellphone repair business moving with next-level integrated EFTPOS. Our latest web integration with Tyro is fully supported for fast, easy transactions, every time. Learn how to set up with our knowledge-based article on How to Setup Tyro with RepairDesk web app?
**This integration is only available for the customers in Australia.
Associated Ticket No. with Invoices
We have made it convenient for you to track the related tickets and invoices when you export invoices in bulk from the system. You’ll now see the linked ticket against invoices (if any).
Imp #885 – Register Sales Report
The ‘Invoice Date’ label in the Register Sales report has been improved to ‘Invoice Payment Date’.
A New Tag for Receipts
Another useful tag named as ‘Ticket Created Date’ has been added in the thermal and service receipt templates. Also, the generic due date tag has been updated to ‘invoice due date’ for a clearer information view.
Location Daily Sales
We have added a new row at the end of ‘Location Daily Sales’ report, that sums up all the numbers including sales, COGS, net profit and tax. By scrolling down to the bottom of the report, you’ll the total of all the important numbers.
Imp #413 – Job Time Added on POS
The average job time added against any repair problem will now be displayed on the POS screen too. This makes easier for you and your client as well to follow up for the device repair accordingly.
Scan Option in the Part Selection
The option to scan inventory items in the product selection and adding parts during the part selection process has now become time-efficient. Simply scan the part in-hand via its barcode and proceed to the next step, rather than typing its name and finding from a pool of repair parts.
Out of 40+ bugs that were smashed in the last two weeks, a list of some of them is given below;
- Bug #882 – An issue was reported that whenever an employee logs in to the system, he could see all the tickets including other store’s tickets too. This issue has been fixed.
- Bug #890 – We have improved our search in the Arabic language that was previously not fetching the accurate results when searched by customer name in Manage Invoice section.
- Bug #897 – A bug was tracked while adding a customer in a ticket which is associated with customer group. Customer groups were not displayed properly. However, this issue doesn’t exist anymore.
- A bug has been removed that was not allowing to send SMS to the employee at the time of ticket assignment.
- We have fixed the bug of overpaid amount whenever the change was due in any transaction.
- Bug #909 – A bug has been removed to keep the history of a ticket more accurate. On transferring ticket back to the initial store, its second store history was not displayed on the initial store. This bug has been successfully removed. And now you can see the ticket history of that store too on the initial store.
- A minor bug has been fixed that was preventing the store logo to be displayed on the thermal receipt.
That’s all for now, stay tuned for more updates and interesting improvements lined up for you in the coming future! Enjoy using the world’s 1st iPad POS solution for cell phone repair business.
RepairDesk makes your life easier by helping you manage your work effortlessly and with just a few clicks. We have everything – from creating repair tickets to inventory management and more. Get a FREE trial of our all-in-one POS software for your cellphone repair store and see it for yourself!