RepairDesk is back once again with the latest release of our web app. In this hot summer, we’ve come up with some of the really cool improvements. Let’s read the web release notes to find out what’s new for you;
Invoice Details Page
To give you all the details at a single sight, we have expanded the ‘payment history’ table in the invoice detail page. You can now see shift details, transaction notes, employee name and source of the invoice generated.
Invoice Listing Page
New search criteria have been added to search for your required invoices with the new search filters design.
Damaged Part Report
Items whose RMA has been created directly will also be displayed in the Damaged Part report, to give you detailed insights about all the faulty inventory items in your stock.
More than 35 bugs have been killed by our talented bug-fixing team. Some of them are mentioned below;
- Bug #835 – A bug was tracked that the pdf of the relevant purchase order was disturbed when adding internal notes. The issue has been resolved successfully.
- With this bug-fix, reconciliation report will now display the exact and accurate business name.
- Bug #839 – When adding payments in the purchase order, the calendar was not opening up properly. However, you can now enjoy the smooth flow in purchase orders.
- A bug has been removed that caused an empty print for all the GRNs.
- A bug was reported regarding the lead purchased from the Buyback widget, that it wasn’t showing on the POS. This problem has been fixed in our latest release.
That’s all for now from our web release notes. Stay tuned for more updates and improvements lined up for our iPad POS Register app in the coming future! Enjoy using the world’s 1st iPad POS solution for cell phone repair businesses with RepairDesk.
RepairDesk makes your life easier by helping you manage your work effortlessly and with just a few clicks. We have everything – from creating repair tickets to inventory management and more. Get a FREE trial of our all-in-one POS software for your cellphone repair store and see it for yourself!