You asked, and we delivered! Our hardworking team continues to bring you the best version of RepairDesk, that is more flawless and efficient than ever. For this very purpose, we’re excited to share the highlights of this week’s web release. See our detailed list of improvements and bug fixes below;
Imp #590 – Inventory Summary Report
You can now import all details of the report via CSV, and criteria called “Exclude Zero Quantity” has been added, which lets you eliminate those particular items from the report that have “Zero” on-hand quantity.
Imp #591 – Store Switch Without Redirection
With this latest improvement, when you switch between your different stores it will keep you on the same page of your selected store location without redirecting to the homepage every time.
Imp #600 – Show Repair Parts on POS
We’ve added a section for your convenience to “View All Product Categories” in the Store Settings, from where you can choose between different repair parts to be displayed on the POS screen or not. The newly added trigger “Show on POS”, if checked against any category, will let you see that part in the POS section.
Imp #606 – View Detailed Stats
With this enhancement, now you’ll have the option to view your invoices, dashboard details and reports’ data based on the current year and since your store began.
Create Serials Pop-Up
The updated system will now show you a pop-up asking you to “Create Serials” when you try to add a serialized item whose serials are not defined yet. It’ll notify and remind the user that they have chosen a serialized item from the inventory.
- Bug #607 – An issue was reported about duplicate serials when adding multiple serialized inventory items in the Transfer Oder. This issue has been fixed.
- A bug was causing inventory mismatch when inventory items were imported to any store location other than the main store. Following the update, inventory items are now syncing properly.
- A bug was stated that one of the triggers in the Invoice settings named “Can’t Edit Invoice Once Generated” wasn’t working properly and would let users edit invoices even if the trigger was turned on. This problem has been resolved.
- An issue regarding incorrect discount calculation in the Manage Invoice section has been fixed.
- A bug was reported that the Trade-In report. when exported as an Excel file, was not showing the correct data. This bug has been smashed.
- Hyperlinks attached to the invoices in “Location by Item Type” reports were not redirecting properly. These links have been updated and are working perfectly fine.
- A design problem in the Manage Tickets section has been resolved successfully.
If you have any ideas, issues or suggestions on how to make RepairDesk even better, please report them on our Issue Tracker and we’ll address your concern as soon as we can.
RepairDesk makes your life easier by helping you manage your work effortlessly and with just a few clicks. We have everything – from creating repair tickets to inventory management and more. Get a FREE trial of our all-in-one POS software for your cellphone repair store and see it for yourself!