We hope that RepairDesk team has got your concerns! We’ve hit the ground running and are excited to share the latest improvements and fixes in the RepairDesk’s iPad POS Register app, that are now live with today’s release.
Create Ticket from Estimate
The option to create Ticket from Estimate in case of Accessories, Trade-In & Casual Items, has been disabled until a repair is associated with these categories.
Overall Discount on iPad
The overall discount applied to an invoice from the web app will also be displayed on the iPad app.
Hide Repair and Collected Toggle
We have hidden Repair and Collected toggle in the following cases;
- In the case of Invoice Refund, Repair and Collected Toggle will not be displayed.
- Re-opening unpaid invoices and partially paid invoices on iPad POS Register app
- While selling any accessory, casual or trade-in item, this toggle will not appear on the checkout screen, until a repair is attached in the invoice.
iOS Native Keyboard
For your convenience, iOS keyboard has been introduced for entering a transaction reference number for offline credit card and cheque details.
Payment Methods on Invoice Refund
In the case of invoice Refund, this improvement allows you to view only that particular payment method through which the invoice was paid initially. All other payment methods will be inactivated.
We have associated the following two triggers from the web on iPad POS Register app under Employee Roles and Permissions section;
1. Inventory -> Adjust Stock
If this trigger is turned-on from the web account, the employees against whom this trigger is enabled can adjust stock.
2. Reports -> Transaction Log Report
Only those employees will be able to view “Transaction Log Report” against whom this trigger is enabled from the web.
- Whenever an estimate was re-opened, it showed “zero” as the total value. This issue has been fixed and it will show the actual value of estimate on re-opening it in the cart.
- In case of partial payment, the remaining amount on the invoice will now be shown in the “Change Due” field instead of showing any negative value.
- The issue of displaying Cost Price instead of Retail Price, has been fixed and the repair parts will now show the retail price in transactions.
- A bug was reported while editing an existing Repair Ticket from iPad POS Register. When a repair ticket is edited and a new repair part is associated with it, the repair ticket will be updated with the latest repair parts and details.
- When refunding an invoice, negative entries were shown as two separate rows in Total Revenue by Customer Report. This has been fixed and now refunded amount will be subtracted from existing values.
- You’ll no longer face the issue of checking out with Square payment integration when there’s “zero” amount to be paid against an invoice.
- The cart and pop-up displayed different tax values while editing item details. This bug has been fixed and you’ll view synchronized tax values.
- The error message of “Fully Paid Invoice” will not be displayed anymore. You can use different payment methods to pay an invoice completely.
- A bug that caused an infinite loader to appear when tapping on the Reconciliation report, has been removed successfully.
- The option to print a refunded invoice that was missing before, is now available on our iPad app.
Enjoy using the world’s 1st iPad POS solution for cell phone repair business.
RepairDesk makes your life easier by helping you manage your work effortlessly and with just a few clicks. We have everything – from creating repair tickets to inventory management and more. Get a FREE trial of our all-in-one POS software for your cellphone repair store and see it for yourself!