Welcome to this month’s 2nd edition of What’s New at RepairDesk. We’ve been busy continuing our New Year’s resolution – to make our systems bug-free and running perfectly. In case you missed the first episode of our January release notes, comprised of plenty of improvements and bug fixes, in the RepairDesk web app, follow the link below for a quick recap:
Let’s see what we’ve brought for you this time;
On-Hand Stock Information:
In the case of multiple store locations, we have made an important improvement for your convenience. Now you have the ability to view the stock available and all stock information whenever you click on any particular item’s name from any of these modules;
- Purchase Orders
- Inventory Transfer
When taking payment against any invoice, a label that previously showed the keyword “Balance” has been replaced with “Change Due” for the amount that is payable to the customer. The change brings it in line with the proper terminology and helps make things easier to understand.
Store Name Search:
In the case of Multi-Store, the following changes have been made when searching for your required store by clicking on the current store’s name;
- A search bar has been added to make it easier to find the desired store by its name.
- All the store names are now sorted alphabetically.
Name Entry to Purchase Order:
We’ve improved our Purchase Order system by now adding the name of the employee against any purchase order that was created by them. The employee’s name will be displayed on the order’s display page, list of all purchase orders, and on the PDF file and printed form of the PO.
- Resolved a language translation error with the “Please Select Employee Role” entry.
- Resolved “Fatal Error” and “Error 0” message issues when switching users.
- Resolved a tax price calculation bug of a part’s cost price and retail price within the Repairs Module Configuration.
- Resolved “Error 500” issues when transferring back any ticket between stores.
- Resolved issue where filters were not working for multiple reports on Safari browser for iOS.
- Fixed responsiveness issues with “How Did You Hear About Us”.
- Improved design elements for the “Self Check-In” module.
- Resolved issue where “Access Denied” was encountered on the POS screen.
- Resolved bug where reports of other stores were viewable despite not being granted access.
- Resolved formatting issue when printing multiple invoices.
- Fixed a design responsiveness issue with the Dashboard.
We make your life easier by helping you manage your work easily and within a few clicks. We have everything- from creating repair tickets to inventory management and more. Get a FREE trial of our all-in-one POS solution and see it for yourself!