At RepairDesk, making our web app stable and totally bug-free is one of our New Year’s resolutions and what better way to mark a new beginning than a more convenient software that helps your business to grow exponentially?
Here’s what we’ve been working on during the holiday season while looking forward to making this year even better than the last!
Details Against Serialized Items
One of the most requested features has been added to RepairDesk. Now you are able to view every single detail of your serialized items, in multiple modules where there’s an option to search for serialized inventory. All the details against the searched serialized item will be displayed, including its variants, retail price, manufacturer, etc.
Start & End Shift
There may be special things that need to be noted down when an employee ends their shift by day’s end. Your employees can now enjoy this facility by adding notes at the time of starting or ending their shift time, and the transaction log & reconciliation report that is then generated will include those notes too.
Also, now you’ll have a detailed thermal receipt showing payment ins and outs.
From the last month, RepairDesk has been bringing major improvements to the Reports section. Another one to mention is in the ‘Low Stock Report’. Here, you have the option to transfer inventory from any of your stores to the current selected store.
Making the ‘Purchase Order’ process easier, if you have already created a Purchase Order for any other store location, you can add up your new required items to be included in the same Purchase Order.
In the ‘Transfer Order’ section, you can now view the on-hand quantity of any particular item in each store location.
Item Serialization Check
For your convenience, there’s a checkbox introduced when choosing the inventory valuation method that lets you decide either to serialize your inventory or not without navigating to any other screen.
Further, if you wish to choose the valuation method for the serialized items, you’ll first have to make the inventory count “zero” and select your best fit method.
Some tooltips have been added for your understanding against the serialized items while generating GRN of the created Purchase Order.
How Did You Hear About Us?
This report is also updated according to the latest reports’ designs with improved search filters.
- In the Inventory Summary Report, PDF and Excel downloads will now work without error.
- In our POS module, the “Parts” section will now show all items sorted alphabetically.
- For Leads, when multiple pop-ups occurred, a black screen would show and the system would stop responding. This issue has now been fixed.
- For the Ticket and Transaction features in our POS module, the Access PIN trigger will now always work before the transaction is shown on the Customer Facing Display.
- In the Inventory Valuation screen, we’ve resolved a bug with the total amount, and it should now always round off to the nearest 2 decimal places.
- For Dual Tax, all calculations will now be done exclusive of tax.
- In the GRN, when selecting multiple barcodes for printing, only one barcode will now be printed on each label.
- Trade-In items that have been marked as “SOLD” will no longer be visible when searched for.
- In the Serialized Inventory screen, updating the cost price of an item will now always show the new price instead of instances where the old price was visible.
We’re looking forward to a stellar new year at RepairDesk that will help you make the most out of 2019. If you’d like to come onboard and give RepairDesk a try for your business, sign up for a free trial with us and see how RepairDesk can take your repair shop business to new heights.