The joyous holiday season is upon us, and keeping in line the holiday spirit, we’re rolling out a brand-new update to RepairDesk containing some long-requested improvements for our merry customers.
Here’s a look at what we’ve got in store for you with our latest release;
Report View Overhaul
Taking in the valuable feedback from our users, we’ve implemented a new way for you to view all your reports within RepairDesk. While our previous view displayed individual sections, our newest design brings everything into a neat table that gives you a detailed breakdown of all your metrics without the hassle of scrolling down anymore.
Switching Option between “Pro” & “Lite” on Trial
We’ve recently come out with RepairDesk Lite, our budget-focused version of the core RepairDesk experience for small business owners. With this new update, we’re also introducing the option for trial users to switch between the ‘Pro’ &‘Lite’ versions of RepairDesk during their trial period.
Please keep in mind that once your trial period expires, you will not see the option anymore and will have to commit to either the ‘Pro’ or ‘Lite’ versions of RepairDesk.
The Multi-Store Report previously showed the Gross Profit and Gross Profit Margin within their display. Following our new change, the Gross Profit and Gross Profit Margin sections have been removed. You will now only be able to see the Net Profit and Net Profit Margin within the report.
We’ve also added a new field that displays Average Sales that can be customized using our revamped date filter.
Sales Summary Report
For our Sales Summary Report, we’ve made a couple of changes. Firstly, the Gross Profit and Gross Profit Margin sections have been removed and will no longer be visible. We’ve also added the ability to select multiple stores and view their reports in comparison to your main store, along with new sections that show Payments Received and Receivables for each store selected.
You’ll also be able to see the invoices for your store through the Sales Summary Report, however any other store’s invoices will not be visible to you.
We’ve got an entire blog post on the Sales Summary Report that you can view HERE for more information.
The Homepage has seen some alterations as well. You’ll now be able to view a new metric titled Total Accounts Receivable that displays the total amount due for your store since it first started. There are also detailed breakdowns of individual metrics such as Total Sales, Tax, Discounts, COGS, etc.
A lot of the changes seen in the Homepage are reflected in the Dashboard view as well. You’ll be able to get view the same metrics on the Dashboard, along with improved store selection options for better optics on your businesses across the board.
As with all our releases, we’ve worked on a few improvements to further enhance your RepairDesk experience. Here’s what we’ve included;
- The Self Check-In Widget editor previously only allowed for editing in a rich visual mode. We have now also added the option to use the editor in HTML mode.
- When creating a ticket for a repair, the ‘Warranty’ field will now have number inputs disabled when “No Warranty” or “Lifetime Warranty” has been selected.
Here’s a list of the various bugs that will bother our users no more;
- Date selection in Tax Reports was previously not working properly and is now fixed.
- Customer info will no longer be missing when opening a ticket or invoice within the POS.
- Adding a part from the POS system will no longer cause the default warranty to become unresponsive.
- Cash registers will no longer be shown as open and in use once the registered have been marked closed and the current shift has ended.
- Repairs added from the POS system will no longer have the ‘Convert to Ticket’ option disabled.
- Reconciliation Reports will now be able to send SMS and emails properly.
- Resolved an issue where the “Can’t edit ticket once an invoice is generated” notice was not allowing refunds to be carried out.
We’re happy to see RepairDesk grow into a powerful and trustworthy tool for so many of our customers, and are confident in our ability to keep things running even better. If you’d like to check out all that RepairDesk has to offer, we highly recommend signing up for a FREE TRIAL today to get the best repair management and all-in-one POS solution around.