Moving on to the 4th quarter, with your feedback and support RepairDesk is getting more stable and bug free. Let’s take a look on what’s improved in our iPad app lately;
View Ticket UI
We have improved the View Ticket UI to provide you with more details displayed on a single screen in a precise manner. Following improvements have been made:
- Now you can get customer details, ticket due date and time, date on which ticket was created, created by as well as time created on this screen.
- Most importantly we have facilitated you to know how the customer has reached out to you by displaying “How did you hear about us” on view tickets screen.
- We have put a print icon at the top of screen that allows you to take print without scrolling down to bottom of screen.
- Under device info, you can now view IMEI, Security Code, and Warranty against the device. To view details against pre/post repair conditions, you can use View Details link and it will redirect you to edit ticket screen.
- Warranty will now be displayed against associated ticket items/part.
- Status labels and font sizes have been improved to make them more visible for you and to provide you with better user experience.
Learn more about this improvement HERE!
Previously, our integration with Square allows you to only make payment through Square account. Now we have upgraded this functionality and you can also offer full or partial refund from Square account through RepairDesk iPad POS Register.
From now onward, all figures will be displayed in two decimals places.
Warranty will now also be displayed on Edit Ticket screen. If user has set warranty against a device from web, it will also auto-populate on iPad while adding device details.
Cash In/Out Filter improved
We have enabled cash in/out filter on transaction log report and now you can view report according to applied filter.
Email View Improvement
While entering email address to email invoice or receipt, numeric keypad overlap with default iPad keypad. This has been improved and now the keypad will be displayed at the top for entering email details.
Izettle Country Dropdown List
A bug was traced in our integration with iZettle and country drop down list did not show up. Now we have fixed this issue and you can now select the country by tapping on Please Select Country option.
Different Date Format on Invoice and Receipt
Date was displayed in different formats on invoice and receipt. Now this issue has been fixed and same format will be displayed on both invoice and receipt.
Issue in Accepting Payment
Our customers were facing issue in accepting payment made through our iPad POS register app. We have fixed this issue and now you can accept payment following a simple series of steps.
Enjoy using world’s 1st iPad POS solution for cell phone repair business.
RepairDesk is very reasonably priced compared to competitors, but you do not have to begin paying immediately. You can begin using the software completely FREE and with no credit card required right now.