September is more than halfway through and our development and quality assurance teams have been hard at work. Our prime focus this month has been on stability and improving overall performance. Here are the highlights of what has already been released and is up for use this month.
Improvements in Email Tracking Against Tickets & Invoices
Recently RepairDesk released a modification that allowed you to track if an email that is sent out by RepairDesk automatically or manually was delivered, opened or bounced back. However, there was no way to identify which canned response was sent out to a customer.
We’ve now improved the modification so it displays the name of the canned response which was sent out to the customer via email or SMS.
Multi-Stores Breakdown Report
Previously, you were able to view how many repair jobs you had finished at each store but were not able to view other important details such as the cost of goods sold, gross profit, profit margin, discounts given, and other performance metrics. Now, you can view all of your stores in the list view and compare their performance based upon the above-mentioned metrics. We will also be upgrading other reports to the same format.
Display Warranty on Tickets
Warranty info was previously mentioned on the invoice but is now displayed next to each line item printed receipts.
RepairDesk Web app
- With consideration to user experience, we have removed the option of adding products via Transfer Order.
- A bug that was preventing a customer from being deleted from the Manage Customers section has been removed.
- An issue in the Trade-In section, that was showing retail price instead of sale price has been resolved.
- Corrected a few issues related to the import of the excel file for Unlocking.
- Problem reported by multiple users regarding the duplication of devices/items in Inventory > items & Inventory > devices have been resolved and updated.
- Progress status shown against accessory item when added at the time of ticket creation has been fixed
- The limitation of not being able to add extensions with phone numbers no longer exist.
- We’ve removed defaults terms and conditions from repair tracker widget
- Multiple improvements in global tax setup
Thank you for being part of RepairDesk; we strive to ensure cell phone repair stores around the world succeed.
Not a RepairDesk user yet? Sign Up today!