Enjoy an enhanced “How Did You Find Us?” report
Regardless of what you may believe, cell phone repair shop owners undergo quite a bit of competition and need to invest in marketing. The only way they can appropriately do that is if they know how their customers found out about them and what led them to the store.
Accordingly, the cell phone repair shop owner can plan future strategies and pay more attention to mediums with high potential. They can also pay attention to other mediums that they are not focusing upon right now in order to test their potential as well or figure out why customers are not coming in from there. This leads to optimal marketing strategies and budgeting properly in areas with high potential.
For example, if most of your customers found you on Facebook, this means that you must ensure you update your page regularly and market through that channel. If they found out about you through word of mouth, you can start referral schemes in order to encourage more customers to continue giving positive reviews. You can also send thank you notes to the customers who referred you as a token of appreciation.
RepairDesk now records the responses to “How did you hear about us?” and provides you a thorough report. The enhanced report gives you more source options to choose from and then provides a complete analysis of your lead sources allowing you to assess trends and performance of each.
If used strategically, this function can help result in higher profits and better customer service.
Check out all you can do through the function:
- Customize your referral channels as per your choice.
- Assess the revenue generated by each source & choose which channels are more beneficial
- Advanced graphs give you an analysis of trends & highlight the performance and effectiveness of each referral source
- The highlighted lead source will let you concentrate on where potential exists rather than investing in less profitable sources
- Get a full report that can be downloaded in PDF format plus view your customers/revenue by applying specific search filters.
To learn more, read our knowledge-based article here.
If you do not use RepairDesk yet, Sign-Up for a 14-day free trial of our cloud-based POS software.