We have been heavily focused on bug fixing, application stability and improving overall performance for the past few weeks and wanted to share a few highlights:
QuickBook Performance Improvement:
We’ve super charged Quickbook integration so invoices can sync faster.
Option to hide casual & accessories tab on POS window:
We’ve added 2 new triggers that will allow you to hide casual & accessories tab from point of sale screen.
Option to manage bundled items via (XLS):
When you export service items in XLS format you will now find a new column “Bundle products”. If a repair bundle already exists, you will see bundled items “ITEM ID’s” or if you want to create a new bundle simply enter “ITEM ID” of respective product and use import module so that whenever you create a repair ticket through point of sale screen it automatically update your inventory levels.
Note: If you would like to bundle multiple items against an individual service item simply separate them by adding a comma symbol. i.e. 2782,2898,2989
Store logo tag for ticket & inventory label:
Say hello to the newly added “store logo” tag that allow you to represent your brand identity the right way!
iPad POS Register & RepairDesk Mobile App:
PayPal Here Multiple Bug Fixes:
Few customers reported issue with PayPal Here integration, where whenever a user try to re-open invoice on iPAD POS Register to process payment it was just going back to the main screen which has been fixed along with partial payment issue.
- Issue With Inventory Import via (XLS) has been fixed.
- Inventory part that could not be added during repair has been fixed. You can now add parts successfully in RepairDesk POS WebApp.
- Inventory transfer issue has been resolved that was not shifting multiple items simultaneously from one store to another. Item can now be transferred altogether.
- A bug has been removed that was causing inventory syncing problem! All inventory items will now be synced according to latest deleted or added items.
- As stated by a customer, the stock level warning was problematic if he/she doesn’t need it. So, Stock Level Warning and Re-order fields won’t show up if left empty.
- Manufacturer & Device information can also be viewed in Inventory Summary.
- Products’ images if set against an item, will remain unchanged even after you Update Inventory by importing excel sheet.
- Inventory Transaction Log issues have been fixed at our end that caused missing inventory transaction.
- If an employee profile is deleted, his details were still displayed in payroll report which has been fixed.
- Admin can now also update break time manually after an employee has clocked-Out which was not possible before this fix.
- System errors at the time of invoice edit have been fixed.
- System issue while creating a ticket for Warranty Claim has been resolved.
- Unlike manual flagging before, important comments can now be flagged at the time of ticket creation.
- Doubling in ticket creation has been fixed, it now creates a single Refurbishment Ticket.
- Trade-In Report will show a single entry against one product even after numerous edits in trade-in invoice.
- Generates single invoice against one customer at a time either he purchases one or multiple items; which was previously creating new ticket every time for each new item.
- O Taxes and GRN can be altered and updated on the invoice as per customers’ requirement.
- Ticket status will now be updated based on the products’ repair statuses and will not cause item status mismatch.
Thank you for being part of RepairDesk that helps cellphone repair stores around the world succeed.
If you are looking for a high quality repair tracking or POS software for your cellphone repair store, Sign Up for a fully featured 14-day trial today!