Customer satisfaction has always been our top most priority, and it will be. That’s why this week’s update is short and sweet, but packs a punch with some customer message tweaks, improvements in the software and bug fixes.
- In order to make Tickets section more user friendly, minor design changes have been applied to it.
- We have standardize the size of company’s logo on receipts generated in RepairDesk.
- Some customers were having issues in adding credit notes to RMA. This issue has been fixed.
- Deleting all customers in one go is working perfectly fine now.
- If there is only one task in the repair ticket, it will be automatically selected now.
- Now you import your inventory items into an Excel file and use it for different purposes.
- Previously, while exporting inventory items, system was leaving a space between devices for those part that belong to multiple devices. Which ultimately was leading to issues while importing the file again. This bug has been smashed successfully.
- Some issues in the “Add Notes” feature has been resolved.
- Now you can enable/disable payment methods which you want to show on Buyback widget.
- Set “Customer Group”, “How did you hear about us” and related fields while importing or exporting customers.
As always, we have listened to your feedback and improved RepairDesk accordingly. Stay tuned to our updates and feature releases by following our Facebook page.