If you are running a small cell phone repair shop at the corner of downtown alley or operating a big chain of repair centers across multiple metropolis – it all comes down to communication. Lack of communication – or even worse – miscommunication can put all your plans into jeopardy. It’s like you want to go to Paris, but land up in Hawaii.
At RepairDesk, we get to speak with passionate cell phone repair shop owners across the globe. One of the major challenge they face everyday is, how to effectively communicate with their team and get timely updates on their activities.
To sort this out, RepairDesk has recently launched its integration with Slack – one of the best team collaboration and communication tool in the market. With Slack you make communication with your team a whole lot simpler.
If you haven’t tried our integration with Slack yet, here’s what you’re missing out:
– Simpler Communication: Get your team on-board on Slack and make your team conversations meaningful and simpler.
– Get Notified About Employee Activities: Get updated whenever employee performs a specific activity.
– Set Notification Triggers: Set triggers to know whenever employee performs a specific action in RepairDesk such as creating a repair ticket, receiving payment or clocking out.
– Search Through Archived Conversations: Want to know what remarkable idea you team member suggested last week but you can’t remember that? Fret not. Slack’s robust search enables you to go through previous conversations by archiving them so that you can access them whenever you want.
– Supervise Your Team: By enabling multiple triggers you can get updated whenever employee performs a specific action. This allows you to supervise employee activities and nip any issue in the bud.
– Build A Great Team: With slack, you get to bring all team members on board on a single page. This allows you to build a great team by fostering the collaboration spirit.
To know step-by-step instructions on integrating Slack with RepairDesk, checkout our Knowledge-base article.
If you have tried RepairDesk before, and it didn’t work out for you; it’s almost a different product now. Signup for a free 14 day trial now or email us to activate your trial
We would love to hear your feedback about our recent update. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact us because your opinion matters to us.