This week’s update includes exciting new features, performance improvements, minor tweaks in the user experience and multiple bug fixes for an improved version of RepairDesk iPad – POS Register. Let’s get into some details!
What’s New is V.1.4?
– Option to Email Invoices or Tickets – With the new iPad app V.1.4, now you can email invoices or repair tickets to customers and provide them an awesome customer experience.
– Scan Inventory Barcodes – You don’t have to spend time in searching inventory items anymore. The new update gives you the ability to scan any inventory item with a Bluetooth Barcode Scanner or just the camera of your iPad.
– Add Accessory Items – The ability to add accessory items by navigating through categories in POS is now available in the new version of iPad app.
– Load Invoices on POS – Now you can load invoices on POS and accept payments with the iPad App.
– Improvements in Google Cloud Print and PrintNode – In the previous update, we released the ability to print labels and thermal receipts with Google Cloud Print or PrintNode integration. After improving this new feature, printing labels and thermal receipts is completely bug-free.
– Improvements in Tickets/Invoices search – Version 1.4 makes invoice or ticket search a hassle free task. Now use RepairDesk iPad App to search any invoice or repair ticket, whenever you need it.
We have also fixed multiple bugs reported by our customer through chat support or RepairDesk User Group.
Get the latest updates on new feature releases by following our Facebook Page.
If you haven’t tried RepairDesk yet, signup now and get free 14 day trial.