At RepairDesk, we get to interact with lots of amazing customers from around the world and Andrew from Kixup Repairs is one of them. Last month we had a chat in which he shared his experience of how he missed few customers during a sales promotion who were frequent visitor to his store.
And it made me think. It happens to almost all of us!
We are constantly juggling multiple customer lists on different platforms only to forget some customers at the end. We hopelessly raise our hands and wish for a magical solution which will allow us to create customized lists and send targeted campaigns to them.
Well we have just the solution for you.
Got to MailChimp – a remarkable marketing tool used by over 15 million people around the world which helps you in automating your marketing activities, design beautiful newsletters (The one you’re reading just now is also designed on MailChimp!), send personalized campaigns and measure the success of your marketing campaigns in terms of concrete figures.
At RepairDesk, we are super-duper excited to announce our latest integration with MailChimp – a sleek and sophisticated tool which will allow you to sync your RepairDesk customer database with MailChimp so that you don’t miss a single customer in your next e-marketing campaign.
So what do you get when you combine world’s finest marketing tool with wireless industry’s best POS system? Here’s a sneak peak:
- Export customer database to MailChimp – This integration will allow you to sync your customers in RepairDesk with MailChimp enabling you to target all of them in your marketing campaigns and newsletters.
- Choose any MailChimp list – You can create various customer lists in MailChimp and then select customers in RepairDesk to be synced to that particular mailing list.
- Automatically sync new customers – Our integration with MailChimp is smart enough to automatically update your MailChimp List when you add a new customer in RepairDesk.
- Unsubscribe customers from your mailing list – You can “un-sync” any customer in RepairDesk whom you don’t want to send any more marketing emails. Once you have unsubscribed them, they will also be removed from your MailChimp List.
- Customer opt-out – If a customer unsubscribes from your emails they will be automatically unsubscribed from your MailChimp mailing list.
- Save Your time & energy – Instead of manually adding customers to your mailing list in MailChimp, our integration will automatically export all customers in RepairDesk to your specified mailing list.
Check out our Knowledge Base Article for step-by-step instructions on the MailChimp Integration process.
If you have tried RepairDesk before, and it didn’t work out for you; it’s almost a different product now. Signup for a free 14 day trial now.
We would love to hear from you about our work with MailChimp. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact us because customer satisfaction is our top most priority!