Aah, the smell of new software! RepairDesk is completely new this morning with a whole new POS section. For you that means our POS just got crazy faster and have a slew of new features and changes. We have been thinking over doing some tweaks in the design, in order to give you the best user experience and we have done it today. Let’s just cut the crap and head over to the changes made in POS section.
- Instead of heading towards ‘settings’, just click the three dotted button on the manufacturer or product and edit it directly. You can also disable a manufacturer or product from here.
- While on the main POS screen, you can add information about a product or accessory by clicking on the “more info” button.
- Add notes with a product or accessory directly and they will appear on the invoice you create.
- Edit discount given on a product w.r.t “percentage” and “amount” or remove it directly from the POS.
- We have redesigned the action buttons on POS screen and added a new button “More Actions” under which you can find various options like pause or un-pause POS, view self check-in and more.
- If you need to head over to complete an urgent task, just “pause” the POS and when you come back, click on “open pause” and select your name given in the list.
- You can also view self check-ins of your customers and open them directly from POS.
- View refunds, related invoice ID, due amount, product name and status by clicking on “View Refunds” under more action button.
- Many buttons on POS have been redesigned to give you an elegant look of the main screen.
- When you select an accessory item, the layout has been slightly which will help you work faster than before.
We know the importance of POS section in our repair shop software and we have worked hard to re-build it for more efficiency and effectiveness.
If you haven’t signed up yet, this is the right time for you as RepairDesk is faster and powerful than before. Sign up now and get a 14 day free trial, no credit card required.