This week’s update includes many improvements in the app with few bug fixes. Some tweaks to the UX/UI are also included in this update. Following improvements are now live in the app:
- Some customers were inquiring why the phone number format has been changed. We are glad to inform that now you can select default or international phone number format from store settings.
- Now you can bulk edit show on POS and show on widgets when you are in manufacturer or devices list view.
- Tickets got a new and better design in this update with many other improvements. There are three templates for service receipt, i.e. Classic, Perforated and Standard. You can also customize repair ticket from template editor.
- Tag on invoice under template editor added to show/hider P.O/S.O number.
- Few changes have been made to billing section and now the whole process is smoother and faster.
Following bugs have been fixed in this press release:
- If dual tax is enabled, inclusive tax option (Yes/No) from store settings should hide, as dual tax only works for exclusive option.
- When searching a ticket by type “unlocking” and by status “completed”, it outputs no result.
- Service receipt not displaying all info
- When transferring serialized inventory, the serials are not transferred with the items.
- P.O/S.O (Shipment Order) number is not displayed on view invoice or print invoice.
- Physical Location does not get updated once a customer tries to enter it against Inventory Items in Mobile, Accessories and Parts.
- Barcode not showing on the A4 invoice and thermal receipt.
- Inventory transfer is auto saving items after scanning SKU.
- In manage ticket section, the content should be displayed in the language selected in translation.
- Customers couldn’t search a specific ticket with phone number
- If a customer sells an item with stock level as 0, it doesn’t display as negative stock, rather the stock level is shown as 0.
Stay tuned for recent updates and feature releases. Head over to our Facebook Page for daily updates.