Are you one of the many of cell phone shops owners who are done with paper work, want to grow and sale more, want to be updated with technology and looking for some software that might help you to do that? Before you go for spreadsheet or manually made software, you need to know that spending money on them would go in vain because they are not specially build for the purpose to handle your shop. All you need is a point of sale software for cell phone stores. Not aware of POS or CRM? Hold on and we will walk you through the definition of the functionalities.
Repair CRM and POS software is simply your smart cash register. It does all the work you do in your ordinary register but in a more efficient way. It makes your work easy for you and handling even a big business becomes a piece of cake. It not only makes cash calculations for you but also keeps check of inventory, record sales and does a lot more. Here is some information you might feel helpful about it.
- Cutoff Paper- Paper load here, paper load there and paper load everywhere. That looks a lot messy and managing big bundle… Don’t even ask how big of a tension that is, no? POS lets you cut down all the mess of paper work. Let it be new orders, orders done, payments or inventory you can enter data directly into it and it will keep track of everything going in your shop.
- Stay Error Free- As they say, “Man is a puppet of mistakes,” we know that stands right in every field of life. But it is also evident that one small mistake can cost many dollars. So, a POS makes a mistake no mistake either in calculations or in record keeping. You can trust it with all the mathematics of business.
- Many Problems, One Solution- A cellphone shop is not about one or two tasks. It has a lot of tasks that need a lot of people and hence, counters a lot of problems every single day. Sometimes you run out of parts and don’t know it till the end of the time and other times a customer is waiting for item delivery but you forget to check on that. POS handles all that for you. It makes orders, assigns jobs, keep a check on inventory, issues receipts and keep record of all money flowing in and out.
- Security Locked! Imagine losing data of one month. How does it feel? Got a mini heart attack, right? Well POS is made to fight security issues as well. It keeps your data safe from deletion and from unauthorized access.
- Thumbs Up for CRM! A best POS lets you do customer relationship management from the same platform. When a customer walks in for a new purchase it shows you his last purchases and helps you offer him the items of his taste. And who knows if he walked in for one item and leaves buying three instead. Moreover, it also allows you to send emails regarding follow ups, new offers and bundle offers. Customers are the key to grow a successful business and POS acts as your expert adviser for customer relationships.
So, now that you understand the whole point of having a POS in your shop don’t you think it’s the time to have one and grow your business beyond boundaries? Before you go through lists of mobile phone shop management software what if we save your time? Join us today at RepairDesk and choose the best cell phone POS software for your shop.