Old is gold, doesn’t it sound familiar? This implies everywhere even in the cell phone repair shop industry. Where many owners keep struggling for getting new customers they forget to put a little effort to keep the ones who have already fallen in their bucket. There are many benefits of paying attention to customer retention rather than customer acquisition which includes less cost, more publicity, good relations and good revenue. Many cell phone POS softwares help owners in customer retention but there are some basic tricks which we will unlock here.
- Keep offers on list– Customers like it when they are given new offers and discounts. Keep such special offers on your calendar to keep your customers interested. Offer them some percentage off, bundle packages and sometimes free services.
- Have a loyalty program– For customers who have been with you for a long time, offer them to join your loyalty program where you give them extra perks than you do to your normal day customers. You can offer this program even to the customers who walk in your store for the first time to keep them in a loop.
- Keep them updated– Keep sending emails to your customers about new offers, programs launch and bundle packages you introduce. This way they can have a track of activities going on in your store and can come for the offer which attracts them the most.
- Care for them– Hire the best people and tell them to show extra care to the customers who come in the store. If you treat your customers right we bet they will never walk away. Moreover, to show some care keep sending them emails that will suit their interest based on their previous records.
- Surprise your customers– For customers who keep a good relationship with you and come for services more than others, do make a gift basket for them. You can deliver that gift basket to their doorstep and this way they will feel appreciated. Appreciating an old customer is the key to keep them with you for more coming years.
Does customer retention sound difficult now? We hope that the answer is a NO! With all the above tips you can save yourself from spending extra money, doing more effort and tension of the end results. You can get your shop a good point of sale system for cell phone store to help with the above schemes or others you intend to offer.
Give a shot to RepairDesk which is cooler, easier and efficient in services than the others.