When a customer walks into your repair store with their damaged cellphone, they are expecting that you’ll swing a magic wand and their mobile will restore back to its brand new condition in two shakes. Which is sometimes really not possible, considering the weighty process of recording customer details, getting the right repair part from vendor, updating items in your inventory register, performing the repair, going through billing, invoicing & more …
The situation gets even worse when a customer comes back after few weeks with a bad part and you don’t even remember if you performed a repair or not but you still have to fix their phone so they don’t leave a bad review or end up taking you to court.
So how can you become a cut in your business? The answer is simple! You need a repair CRM that helps you keep track of all repair activities at one place so you do what you love and the automation takes care of the rest.
Key benefits of a Repair Tracking Software:-
* Get total transparency at every stage of the repair. Scan ticket labels to open repair tickets or use quick search to update ticket information, handle refunds and warranty management, add diagnostic notes, staff comments, add repair parts and send SMS/Email alerts.
* Setup automated SMS or email alerts which triggers automatically when a repair job is completed, available for pick up, pending for parts or If you would like to send a follow up SMS, simply enter a custom message or choose canned response and add this to a work order. As they say “An informed customer is a returning customer”.
* Wouldn’t it be amazing to have your customers do half the job for you? That is no longer a pipe dream, as you can give them the option to book a repair order themselves using appointment calendar integration, and when their job is in process they can track its progress with repair tracker and download copy invoices.
* Techs are being taken care of – Now you don’t have to do the job to arrange data for techs on your own. Have RepairDesk to do your job for you. It can organize information and print professional receipts with pre and post repair conditions of the device.
* No more shopping – We know you’re tired of picking up phone and ordering items again and again for repairs. Well, we have solution for this too. RepairDesk sets tracks for inventory and allows you to order special parts & accessories through it.
* Multiple businesses to handle – Extending a business come at the cost of handling extra responsibilities. We assure you to not worry about transferring your tickets between different shops because the built-in transfer tickets feature of RepairDesk is too smart to do it for you.
Do we have you intrigued? Click here to sign up for a FREE trial now.