When we started working on RepairDesk for the very first time, we knew that a comprehensive and all-in-one product is going to help the repair shop owners in every prospect. With determination and hard work, we have changed the way hundreds of repair stores work.
Now we are in the second quadrant of 2017 and we still aim to help you run your cell phone repair shop with ease & comfort. The roadmap of Q2 includes one of the best features and integrations including Warranty Claim, Partial Refund, QuickBooks and Square integration. Our most awaited mobile app will also be launched in this quadrant for uber technicians. Isn’t it great?
Following are some of our new features and improvements which will be included the product roadmap of Q2 – 2017.
- Enter PIN before an employee can create ticket
- Partial Refund
- Square (Integrated Payments)
- Product type On POS
- Mobile App For Field Technicians (iOS)
- Warranty Claim (Rework)
- MailChimp Integration
- WooCommerce Integration
- QuickBooks Integration
- Employee Activity Log
- Open API
- Option to Take Signature Using Genius Terminal (Cayan)
- XERO Integration
- Employee Roles & Permissions
- Tax & Overall Discount
- Customer & Inventory Import Module
- Option to add multiple SKU
- Trade-In Module
- Point of Sale Improved UI/UX
RepairDesk is going to be a whole different product after this quadrant. So, if you have tried RepairDesk before and it didn’t work out, you need to start using it again.