Today’s update includes few improvements in the software and minor bug fixing. Some tweaks to the UX/UI are also included in this press release.
Following improvements are now live in RepairDesk:
- Pop up notification while you delete any ticket has been redesigned and it’s now more user friendly.
- Minor enhancements have been made in MobileHQ backend
- Users can now set tax inclusive or exclusive on all items through CSV file
- Generate iFrame Code button has been added on Self Check-in Widget
Following issues have been resolved in this update:
- Issue with Translation submit button
- Translation Issue in Calendar View
- Old ticket/invoice on POS loads incorrect price value
- Search via phone is not working
- Refund invoice issue
- Issue in updating Profile Picture
- GST is not added in total amount
- Cash Register setting permission problem
As usual, we always welcome your feedback. Don’t forget to leave your comment about how we can improve RepairDesk, according to your repair shop needs. Have a great day!