Our recent update includes lots of improvements and new feature in RepairDesk, as well as some tweaks with the UI/UX. Of course we have smashed some bugs too.
Following are the details of new feature, improvements and bug fixes.
Draw Pattern Lock for Android Devices:
Combining requests of our valuable customers and ideas of genius RepairDesk team, we have finally rolled out this amazing feature. Now you can draw pattern lock for an android device and save it alongside other details. Furthermore, a technician can also view and update pattern lock once a repair ticket is created. Click here to know more about this feature and step-by-step guide.
Elegant and Improved Navigation Bar:
Saving your precious time is what we aim for always. With the improved menu bar, now it’s easier and faster to navigate between inventory, customers, point of sale and more. We have added new sub sections in the menu bar which will help users to head over to their desired section instantly.
Improvement in Export Ticket to CSV Section:
The new update allows you export task type into a CSV file, while you are exporting repair tickets data. It will aid our customers to format data, create their own customized reports or maintain the backup log of tickets.
Other improvements include:
- Speed optimization in POS while adding customer, device and pre-repair conditions
- UI changes in double tax and other features
- Improvement in diagnostic notes
- Enhancements in Reports Section
- Uniform names for ticket receipts
- Improvement in Repair Module Configuration
Minor Bug Fixing:
Following is the list of bugs that we have smashed over the past couple of weeks.
- Tax issue with estimates
- Issue with sending email to store admin
- Purchase Order UX issues
- Unable to add second item to invoice using SKU
- Can’t add item name from Inventory
- Issue with Trade In Module
- Unable to add item to PO via Item ID
- Error while adding cash amount
- Deleting an employee removes the tickets
- Issue with Employee Payroll section
- Payment methods except Cash not showing
- Error while adding Category
Stay tuned for recent updates and feature releases. Head over to our Facebook Page for daily updates.