Press Release V 220.127.116.11 has been rolled out. It is a major release as a couple of important and exciting features are now live.
Following new features have been rolled out in this release:
- Customer Groups
It seems really difficult when you have to offer separate discount to each customer at your shop. RepairDesk has resolved this problem with B2B Wholesale and third party billing. Create Customer Groups and set dedicated wholesale discounts for every group. Use third party billing functionality to simplify the payment procedures. Read more about Wholesale B2B here.
- XERO integration
We have solved all your accounting related issues by integrating RepairDesk with XERO. Link your XERO account with RepairDesk and manage invoices, transaction logs and many more. By integrating XERO, you will be able to cope with various accounting issues and to succeed in future business plans. Learn how to integrate XERO with RepairDesk here. Read more about how you can integrate XERO with RepairDesk here.
Some minor bugs have also been fixed in this release.
- SMS integration not working
- Pre/Post Signature method
- Issues with Transaction Log
- Not being able to edit customer facing display along with download PDF
- Issue With Inventory
- Serialize inventory cost price
- Calculations not correct when ticket is updated and reopened on POS
- Issue with refund against Discounted Invoice
- Wrong Amount Display For Estimates Already Paid
- Issue with Reports
- Issue with a search resetting every time you edit or delete a listing
- Issue with Delete Payment Method
- Issue with commission
Stay tuned for recent updates and upcoming features in RepairDesk.