Release Date: 11/11/2016
Team RepairDesk is striving to improve the wireless repair industry by introducing innovative ideas in managing daily repair tasks and operations. As always, your valuable feedback has allowed us to tweak RepairDesk a bit more. In this release, we have included a couple of new features and resolved some issues.
Following are the new features released today.
Add Retail Price & Warranty Information – Against Serialized Item
While working with serialized inventory in GRN or inventory section, now you can add retail price along with warranty information. When you will search an item in inventory, this feature will help you to determine whether the item is in warranty or not. Furthermore, retail and cost price will be displayed side-by-side for your convenience.
Inventory Transfer via CSV
Transfer multiple inventory items with CSV file. Before this features, users had to add items one by one in inventory transfer. But now this process has been modified and it will be more convenient for you to transfer multiple items.
Minor Bug Fixing
Along with these new functionalities, some bugs have also been fixed in this release.
- Some users reported that a ticket from one store location wasn’t showing up on other locations. This issue has been resolved.
- Some users encountered a problem where the sales value was different in “sales summary report” and “report dashboard”. This bug has been fixed.
- The issue of incorrect calculation of working hours in time-sheet has been resolved. Now correct working hours are displayed on the time-sheet.
- Some users reported that there is an issue while receiving inventory against old purchase order (PO). We have fixed this bug.
- The serialized inventory section was showing wrong status of stock items. It is working fine now.
- When a user tries to refund an invoice from the Refund Tab in the POS section, the invoice was not searchable. This bug has been fixed.
- The Exporting Customers Error 403 issue has been resolved.
- The Refund button on POS was not working for some users. It is working fine now.
- Employees were able to view time-sheet of other employees too. Now there is a restriction and they can only view their own time-sheet.
- Issue with cash drawer and the end calculations has been resolved.
- Some users reported that duplicate customer names are being displayed in search box. We have resolved this issue.
- The sorting order of transfers have been updated. Now you will able to see the latest transfer order when landing into the section.
- Some improvements have been made in Crafty Clicks integration. Now you can change the customer details while searching them. Furthermore, the last customer details are not displayed on POS screen once you log back in.
- The issue while switching users have been resolved.
- The process of integrating Google Calendar with RepairDesk has been simplified and some issues with the integration have been fixed.
- Some users reported that there were issues with tax calculation. We have resolved this bug.
- The issue with payroll permissions has also been resolved. Now you can set permissions like whether an employee can see payroll report or not.
- Some users were unable to clock in if their roles had not been set. Now they can easily clock in/ out without any problem.
- Another issue faced by few users was that even when the trigger to hide Supplied Items was enabled, the text “supplied items” was still displaying on the screen. We have resolved this minor problem.
- Some users were still able to save GRN even if there was not item added in it. This bug has been fixed.
- An issue was that if we open previous invoice or ticket on POS and there is item already in it, the invoice / ticket displays tax class field twice for that item. It has been fixed in this release.
We have fixed all of these issues in this release. Feel free to add your reviews in the comment section.