Minor Bug Fixes and Improvements
Release Date: 11/7/2016
To make sure that RepairDesk is always running smoothly on your end, we continue to fix bugs and improve the usability. Following bugs have been fixed in this release.
- While adding some parts or accessories in multiple stores, some users noticed that GST was missing. This bug has been FIXED.
- Some users couldn’t search low stock report store wise. Now there is no problem at all.
- The format distortion bug in CSV files, after a user exports it, has been resolved.
- Some users with multiple stores were facing a few problems including no auto-printing via PrintNode after creation of a trade-in ticket, mini receipt being printed on label printer, error while trying to end shift after 7pm and some others. All of these issues have been resolved.
- Some users reported that, when supplied items are selected before checkout, only two of them are displayed on the ticket. Now all selected items are displayed!
- The customer duplication bug has been fixed. Now the system will send an alert if a customer with same ID and contact number is already registered.
- The payroll calculation issue has been resolved.
- Some users encountered a problem where they couldn’t see cost price for items with managerial role. This bug has been fixed.
- An issue was reported where after GRN, the items were not included in inventory. This feature is working perfectly now.
Following enhancements have been made in this release.
- A trigger button is added on Supplied Items to allow the users to hide or display them.
- Now you can import more than 5000 customers via CSV file in a couple of seconds.
Follow our Facebook page in order to keep yourself updated about all the releases and new features!